These entrepreneurs are excellent at researching, collecting relevant facts, and creating a plan of action that is structured and detailed. They take every decision they make seriously, thoughtfully considering how it will impact everyone involved, and considering the practical applications and use of their idea.
When it comes to work-ethic, they truly shine. They tend to be solid, stable, and dependable as well as thorough, focused, and methodical. They will make a list of goals and check them off only after they’ve reached their notoriously high standards.
Entrepreneur biggest quality
Compassionate and caring entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneur biggest fear
Losing people close to them.
Possible fears regarding partnership
The biggest fear in relationships for this profile is their efforts not being appreciated (or worse, criticized). The biggest fear in relationships, however, is putting in the effort and being left without ever reaching the intimate level of a relationship they desired to begin with. Relationships are serious to them and they only go after the relationships they see lasting a lifetime, so the biggest fear becomes the other person not agreeing and leaving them hanging.
Motivations in the partnship relation
Finding a dedicated and passionated long term partner.
- Difficulties at having a long term vision
- Hard to get the big picture
- Can be too nice with people and put themselves in the shadow
Your entrepreneurial type
Understand your entrepreneurial type and how to overcome your common pains
Executors excel at transforming founders’ ambitions into reality. They execute well but are less challenging of founders’ decisions.
Some of them are leaders while others are supporters. They’re essential in making a company grow. Since they’re more concrete than conceptual, they believe what they see and may test more than others.
Where you can excel
Common pains and how to overcome them
As an entrepreneur, you excel at creating great products because you focus on details. This results in a great experience and well built products. However, this talent needs to be balanced since focusing on details can make you forget the big picture.
- You may dedicate a lot of time working on details and get trapped in it
How to overcome it
You love when the job is well done and to you, a good job comes with an attention to details. This is a good thing and you can balance this energy from details to goals. This will help you understand which details worth it or not.
- Take regular pauses and breathers to envision your long-term goals and see if the projects you’re working on now align with those. Don’t get so caught up in the nitty-gritty that you miss out on big opportunities!
- Always ask yourself “Is this detail game changer for my end users?”
As an executor type, you excel at scaling ideas. That’s because you focus on day-to-day tasks while other entrepreneurs styles may think too much long term.
It’s all about finding a balance, you may focus too much on actual tasks and forget the big picture, the vision you have for your company.
- You may dedicate a lot of time working toward one goal and forget the big picture and use of this specific goal.
- You may work towards multiple goals at once without thinking about why you’re doing it.
How to overcome it
You’re a concrete person, that’s why having a vision seems strange to you. A vision isn’t a defined thing but more of a blurred idea. You’re not always comfortable with it because you like concrete things, not blurred ones. But you can improve this!
- Each time you dedicate time to a task, ask yourself how it helps your company be closer to its meaning and vision.
- For you, it may be easier to think more about the company’s values than vision. What are your brand’s values? This will help you get closer to your vision.
As a leader, you take decisions according to the impact it may have on people. That’s why your entrepreneurial style is appreciated as a leader.
But as a business owner you’ll need to prioritize looking at the objective facts, pros and cons, and most logical conclusions. You may have to do things which cause you stress: firing people, disagreeing with someone you care about, or being cooler than you’d like to be. Because this tends to be stressful, be sure you have a good support network to help you out during these times!
- You may sometimes base your decisions on others too much
- It may be difficult to you to make decisions
How to overcome it
- Make sure to have a strong relationship with your cofounders and friends in order to get some support
- Delegate these difficult choices when you can or at least make them with the help of trustworthy people/coworkers
Good understanding of people needs, polish details
Understand and connect well with people emotions
Whatever the function, they make effective leaders
Even better if you develop more extraversion
How to work with me
Your cheat sheet to help your team work accordingly to who you are
- You love being surrounded by caring people. It’s also important to you to have some alone time to process ideas and stay focused
- The impact of what you do on others is the most important thing to you, so you’re always thinking about how you can help people
- Walking the path towards a goal is a job you love. With ideas and insights you will be able to help others find a way
- You prefer concrete things to theories and dreams. To be convinced by something you need to see if it’s worked by the past
- You’re not fond of breaking the rules or doing things in a brand new way, you prefer using proved and true methods from the past
Screen this part and share it with your team!
My working style
You’re an excellent supporter and leader if you believe the impact of what you do will have a positive impact on people’ lives. You need time alone to process ideas and change. Working with others is important to you and you also need time on your own to be productive.
You first focus on the structure of the situation and role assignments, you like to have roles clearly defined.
How your team sees you?
- Serious, conscientious, and empathetic
- Responsible and protective of others
- Dependable, detail-oriented, and planful